Huge restock is coming this year for the adidas Yeezy
After the offical launch of Yeezy Boost 750 back in 2015, Kanye West announced during an interview with the Breakfast Club radio show that he eventually wanted his releases with adidas to be accessible to everyone. Yeezy has build an empire and the shoes have reached the mainstream with higher production number and a number of restocks. in 2021, the popular footwear lineup is se to bring back many renditions from Spring through to the rest of 2021.
August will anticipating the re-release of the following:
- Yeezy Boost 700 MNVN "Orange"
- Yeezy Boost 700 MNVN "Triple Black"
- Yeezy Boost 350 V2 "Tail Light"
- Yeezy Boost 350 V2 "Black Static"
- Yeezy Boost 350 V2 "Cloud White"
- Yeezy Boost 350 V2 "Synth"
- Yeezy Boost 700 "Wave Runner"
The return of the "Wave Runner" is making a much needed glorious comeback which has been the most anticipated. The model is set to have now lowered the price to $240 USD.